10/2/08

Our Lady's October 2, 2008 message to Mirjana


Our Lady's October 2, 2008 message to Mirjana


“Dear children, again I call you to faith. My Motherly heart desires for your heart to be open, so that it could say to your heart: believe. My children, only faith will give you strength in life’s trials. It will renew your soul and open the ways of hope. I am with you. I gather you around me because I desire to help you, so that you can help your neighbors to discover faith, which is the only joy and happiness of life. Thank you.”

2 comments:

Padre Steve said...

Thank you for posting the Medjugordje info! I was there back in 1987!

Ed Sousa said...

Your welcome Padre Steve. I have been to Medjugorje 4 times since 1998. What a great blessing it is to be able to go there.To me Medjugorje is the most beautiful place in the world because Our Lady is there.