3/18/09

Medjugorje:-Our Lady's Annual Message to Mirjana.



Mirjana's Birthday Apparition. 18th March 2009
The visionary Mirjana Dragicevic-Soldo had daily apparitions from June 24th 1981 to December 25th 1982. During the last daily apparition, Our Lady gave her the 10th secret, and told her that she would appear to her once a year, on her Birthday the 18th of March. It has been this way through the years.



Several thousand pilgrims gathered in prayer at the Blue Cross today in preparation for Our Lady’s annual apparition to Mirjana. The apparition lasted from 13:52 to 13:58.


Dear children! Today I call you to look into your hearts sincerely and for a long time. What will you see in them? Where is my Son in them and where is the desire to follow me to him? My children, may this time of renunciation be a time when you will ask yourself: “What does my God desire of me personally? What am I to do?”


Pray, fast and have a heart full of mercy. Do not forget your shepherds. Pray that they may not get lost, that they may remain in my Son so as to be good shepherds to their flock.

Our Lady looked at all those present and added: Again I say to you, if you knew how much I love you, you would cry with happiness. Thank you.

1 comment:

Micki said...

Thank you Ed for posting Mary's messages. I particularly love when she said "Do not forget your shepherds. Pray that they may not get lost, that they may remain in my Son so as to be good shepherds to their flock."
We must truly pray for our Pope Benedict and the difficult time he is getting from the press with his trip. How sad. i think we all have our dear priests to keep in prayer also....one that's particularly close to you I'm sure :-)