10/15/09

My Heart Seizes with Pain



My Heart seizes with pain. (©http://crownofstars.blogspot.com)
October 15, 2009


St. Teresa of Jesus, Virgin and Doctor Dear Family of Mary!
.
*"Dear Children, as I look at you, my heart seizes with pain. Where are you going, my children? Have you sunk so deeply into sin that you do not know how to stop yourselves? You justify yourselves with sin and live according to it. Kneel down beneath the Cross and look at my Son. He conquered sin and died so that you, my children, may live. Permit me to help you not to die but to live with my Son forever." (October 2, 2009)
.
Someone shared with me the following transcription of a talk that Mirjana gave at Oasis of Peace, the day after this message was given. It is just the beginning of the talk. It reflects the typical no-nonsense approach to Our Lady's messages that all the visionaries have. I hope that the rest of the talk will be transcribed soon.
"Mirjana reflects on October apparition:The following is part of a question and answer session given by Mirjana at the Oasis of Peace on 3rd October 2009. I will transcribe the rest at a later date.
Q: Yesterday's message was very serious and very sad; can you elaborate a little bit?
A: Message was very sad and you were lucky because you did not have a chance to see the expression on Our Lady's face so that your heart breaks. Because she is mother, and as she said in one of her messages, she desires to bring all of us as the most beautiful bouquet of flowers to her Son. Once she realizes that we do not see, we do not understand that, she is the way she was yesterday.Talking about her message, I have no right to comment on the message because I received it the same way you did. Same like you, I also have to reflect on message in order to understand what it tells me. But I would like to ask you one thing. Yesterday when I talked with some people about message, most people said 'when shall this world change, when shall the world understand?' but no one said 'when shall I understand, when shall I change myself?' I am only asking from all of you to start from ourselves to see where we make mistake and what we can change. Once we change, it will be easier to change others, not always put the blame on others. We should start with ourselves.
.
Q: She said her heart was seizing? A: I also say that my heart seizes when I see her so sad. Our Lady had a very sad expression on her face, filled with pain because she was looking at us and we know what she was able to see within us. - Taken from Medjugorje Forum.Fr. Ed Sousa, Jr. shared this transcription on his blog site: http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102765617965&s=662&e=001ukYigHCKs5O8KWAwr38q6lpAQWEtXBXKxnD6Hr5tmF42F59wgP1Y5VYdPcKs7pB_guGKOOmDzPSykfSmW9E-olUkWx_JLNvdsHjvUamGI47l2B28IkgCvXujb7w8inFPDNXY4-jjKu8tq6CnHRcU1U9VMmvn41b3ptiPut-ST0K5V5of5RC-le7vJLDiOVuwolwEvkm6ksw=
It is also found on the Medjugorje forum: http://www.medjugorje-online.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17840 You can see that Our Lady communicated her deep emotion to Mirjana, the seizing of her heart for her children. We need to take this message seriously, each according to our own reality with the Lord. It is indeed a call to self-examination. What does the Lord want of me right now? What is he asking of me? Like the rich young man who approached Jesus (Mark 10: 17-30), we need to ask Him what we must do to be saved. In Jesus and Mary!Cathy Nolan
Mary TV

No comments: