6/25/10

Our Lady's Medjugorje Message of June 25, 2010 to Marija.




"Dear children! With joy, I call you all to live my messages with joy; only in this way, little children, will you be able to be closer to my Son. I desire to lead you all only to Him, and in Him you will find true peace and the joy of your heart. I bless you all and love you with immeasurable love. Thank you for having responded to my call."
.
*Happy Anniversary! Today is a special day. We celebrate Our Lady appearing in Medjugorje every day for 29 years. What a tremendous grace and gift from God. Thank you Blessed Mother for your never ending "yes", and thank you Jesus for sending your Mother to help us!

1 comment:

Ed Sousa said...

Store up treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor decay destroys, nor thieves break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there also will your heart be. Mt 6:20-21