12/30/10

Singing Star Tatiana (Tajci) Cameron - Sings - O Come O Come Emmanuel and also gives testimony in an interview of her conversion in Medjugorje.

................................................................. O Come O Come Emmanuel--Tatiana Tajci
.
Silently--Tatiana Tajci
.
I Believe--I Tatiana Tajci
.
Via Dolorosa--Tatiana Tajci
.
I Thirst-Eli-Eli--Tatiana Tajci
.
Take My Hands--Tatiana Tajci
.
One Solitary Life--Tatiana Tajci
.
Gloria--Tatiana Tajci
.
God Bless America--Tatiana Tajci
.
INTERVIEW WITH TATIANA( Medjugorje) .......http://www.medjugorje.ws/en/articles/tatiana-cameron-tajci/.
.
.
.

2 comments:

Ed Sousa said...

Whether in large arenas or in intimate settings, Tatiana brings to her performances the knowledge that we are not alone. She has found her answers— in her faith, in her family and in her music.

Ed Sousa said...

Tatiana: I found a friend who brought me to church in Croatia. It was a Dominican church, and I found people who lived a different kind of life and were much happier than the rest of us. They were the first ones who didn’t care that I was a star, and I really appreciated that they cared about me inside. The people in my entire country, all they wanted to know was the clothes I was wearing and who I was dating. So these people, and the Dominican priests, they slowly introduced me to faith, and a new life through it.

TCNW: Why did you leave that?
Tatiana: I knew I had to leave in order to grow.

I was asked to sing a song in a tiny chapel, “Pescador des Hombres,” and in the Croatian translation, it said, “God, is it me you’re calling? Your lips have whispered my name. I will leave everything I have and I will go where you lead me.” I took those words seriously, and I knew I had to leave everything behind. It was just a matter of where am I going?