4/21/11

Our Lady's Message Of April 17th - Given to Ann Vucic by Ivan Dragicevic

Our Lady of Medjugorje, Please pray for us.

Message Of April 17th - Given to Ann Vucic by Ivan
Dragicevic From Our Lady, To Be Shared With Those
Attending The Special Palm Sunday Evening Hosted By
The MIR Center of Arizona

Message of March 25th, 2011

"My Dear Children. Today more than ever before I am inviting you to
be united in prayer to Jesus before the cross. Open your hearts to Him
and give Him all that is within your hearts. Your joys, your sorrows your
illnesses. May this time be a time of grace for you. Pray my little
children and may each moment in the coming days belong to Jesus. I
am with you and I intercede for you before my Son. I bless you with my
motherly blessing. Thank you my little children, thank you for following
and living my messages."

3 comments:

Ed Sousa said...

The visionaries in Medjugorje tell us that no one goes to Medjugorje by accident. We are called individually by Our Lady. What an awesome thought! If you feel called to go to Medjugorje then answer Our Lady's invitation! Medjugorje is truly a life changing experience!

Ed Sousa said...

The visionary Ivan, asked the Virgin how to help those doubting, to understand the apparations. {The Blessed Mother answered directly:]
"It is necessary to tell them that from the beginning I have been conveying the message of God to the world. It is a great pity not to believe in it. Faith is a vital element, but one cannot compel a person to believe. Faith is the foundation from which everything flows."

Ed Sousa said...

BE READY *
This is the message given to the Medjugorje visionary Mirjana this Good Friday morning. April 2, 2010
.
Dear children, today I bless you in a special way and I pray for you to return to the right way to my Son – your Saviour, your Redeemer – to him who gave you eternal life. Reflect on everything human, on everything that does not permit you to set out after my Son – on transience, imperfection and limitation – and then think of my Son, of his Divine infiniteness. By your surrender and prayer, ennoble your body and perfect your soul. Be ready, my children. Thank you. - Medjugorje message, April 2, 2010