7/2/11

Our Lady of Medjugorje’s July 2, 2011 apparition to Mirjana

Mirjana Soldo

Our Lady Queen of Peace of Medjugorje’s July 2, 2011 Message


Given to Mirjana on the Day for Non-Believers

Our Lady of Medjugorje’s July 2, 2011 apparition to Mirjana took place at the Blue Cross. Pilgrims from all over the world were gathering as early as 10 PM the night before. Rosaries and singing took place throughout the night. In spite of a few sprinkles, the pilgrims stayed and continued to pray and sing, in preparation for the visit of the Queen of Peace. Medjugorje visionary Mirjana arrived shortly after 8:30 A.M. One could see the anticipation in Mirjana of a longing to see Our Lady. Several times Mirjana was seen as though she were trying to catch her breath and compose herself as she awaited Our Lady. Our Lady came around 8:45 A.M. and the apparition lasted about 5 minutes. Following is Our Lady of Medjugorje’s message of July 2, 2011 given on the day for nonbelievers:

*“Dear children; today I call you to a difficult and painful step for your unity with my Son. I call you to complete admission and confession of sins, to purification. An impure heart cannot be in my Son and with my Son. An impure heart cannot give the fruit of love and unity. An impure heart cannot do correct and just things; it is not an example of the beauty of God’s love to those who surround it and to those who have not come to know that love. You, my children, are gathering around me full of enthusiasm, desire and expectations, and I implore the Good Father to, through the Holy Spirit, put my Son – faith, into your purified hearts. My children, obey me, set out with me.”

As Our Lady was leaving, to Her left She showed darkness and to Her right a Cross in golden light.

It was stated that Mirjana believes that Our Lady was showing the difference between a clean heart and an unclean heart. Mirjana also stated that Our Lady blessed all our religious objects and prayed for priests.

1 comment:

Ed Sousa said...

“Dear children, you know that for your sake I have remained a long time

so I might teach you how to make progress on the way of holiness.

Therefore, dear children, pray without ceasing and live the messages which

I am giving you for I am doing it with great love toward God and toward

you. Thank you for having responded to my call.” (1/1/87)