10/13/11

Happy 95th Birthday to Fr. Peter M. Rookey, October 12, 2011

Fr. Peter Mary Rookey

Happy Birthday Father Rookey, and may Our Lord bless you with many more.



*MIRACLE PRAYER*

Lord Jesus, I come before you just as I am. I am sorry for my sins. I repent of my sins, please forgive me. In your name I forgive all others for what they have done against me. I renounce satan, the evil spirits and all their works. I give you my entire self, Lord Jesus, now and forever. I invite you into my life, Jesus. I accept you as my Lord, God and Saviour. Heal me, change me, strengthen me in body, soul and spirit.
Come, Lord Jesus, cover me with your precious blood, and fill me with your Holy Spirit. I Love You, Lord Jesus. I Praise You, Jesus. I Thank You, Jesus. I shall follow you every day of my life. Amen. Mary, my mother, Queen of Peace, St. Peregrine, the cancer saint, all you Angels and Saints, please help me. Amen.

*The healing priest, Father Peter Mary Rookey, O.S.M, received Christ´s Gift of Healing in 1948. Since then, thousands of healings have been reported worldwide. Witness letters, some with medical consensus, have been submitted to the International Compassion Ministry.

When asked about the healings, Father Rookey simply says, "I just do what HE  told us to do and the people are delivered and healed. We are answering the last command of Jesus,´ . . . They shall lay their hands upon the sick, and they shall recover´ (Mk 16:18).

With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible´ (Mt 19:26)" - Father Peter Mary Rookey, O.S.M.
Prayer Request   http://frrookeyicm.org/prayer_requests

Compassion Ministry  http://frrookeyicm.org/home

Email: office@frrookeyicm.org

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTPL3Sp9MS4
Uploaded by OSMMVandalia on Nov 22, 2010
Watch a clip from the beautiful new DVD "Pilgrimage of Love: The Story of a Priest". Follow Fr. Peter Rookey as he makes one last journey to the Holy Land, a walk of faith that parallels his remarkable life story, including his own healing of blindness as a child and his 60+ years as a Catholic priest.
Praise God for this holy, humble worker in the vineyard, and for the many healing miracles that Jesus Christ has worked through him.
The full DVD can be ordered from Our Sorrowful Mother's Ministry at http://www.osmm.org

3 comments:

St. Raphael said...

Ed, thanks for that great post. I love that prayer so much . Father Rookey is a wonderful Healing Priest. Happy 95th to you Father Rookey may God keep you always! Peace St. Raphael

Ed Sousa said...

St. Raphael,Thank you for your comment. Yes, Fr. Rookey is a wonderful and holy priest.

3grace said...

Happy Birthday Father Peter! - Thank you for your ministry all these years and for praying for all of us, please continue to pray for us always! - Grace