2/5/12

Sun Miracle Followed Mirjana to Naples

Sun Miracle Followed Maijana to Naples. by Jakob Marschnner.
When the audience left the sports hall in Naples after visionary Mirjana Dragicevic-Soldo’s apparition on February 2, a number of people saw the sun pulsate and dance in the sky. While a video indicates the incident in Naples to have been less obvious than certain sun miracles from Medjugorje, witnesses maintain that what they saw was indeed a sun miracle.

Claimed sun miracle in Naples, Italy, on February 2nd 2012

For some who had attended visionary Mirjana Dragicevic-Soldo’s apparition on February 2 in Naples, Italy, the visit from the seer was not the only impulse from Medjugorje that morning. Some people, descriptions of their number spanning from “many” to “a group”, also saw the sun pulsate in the sky by the time they left Palavesuvio sports hall.

Mirjana's apparition in Naples

“When I was looking at the sun, I saw something that I have never seen before. I could look directly at it without glasses and without being annoyed, and after we looked away I could look at it without being blinded. The sun was yellow ocher and rotated counterclockwise around itself, outside of an orange that had throbbed: it slowly crept up and shrank, it looked like dancing. People are free not to believe me but I assure you it is true” a woman only identified as Alessandra tells the major regional newspaper Il Mattino.

“I ​​swear, I saw it myself. At first it was blinding but at some point I saw a dark sphere inside the sun that marked off the edges, creating a kind of twirl that made ​​the sun look like whirling around itself” a young man only identified as Giovanni tells the newspaper.

Medjugorje Today was designed with theStyle from Elegant Themes
We have inexpensive, market-leading hosting with BlueHost
Spirit Daily is circulating this article

1 comment:

Ed Sousa said...

The times I have been in Medjugorje I have seen the sun spin several times.
When this was happening I was able to look directly into the sun with no discomfort to my eyes.
Amazing!