6/23/12

Appariton of Our Lady with Visionary Ivan



June 22, 2012, Apparition On Appariton Mountain with Medjugorje Visionary Ivan

After the apparition of Our Lady on Apparition Mountain at about 10:00 p.m., June 22, 2012, Ivan said:
“Today, as always, after every meeting with Our Lady, I desire to describe to you what is the most important. Also today Our Lady came very joyful and happy and at the beginning, She greeted us all with Her Motherly greeting, ‘Praised be Jesus, my dear children.’Then, for a longer time, with her arms extended, she prayed here over all of us. She prayed in her Aramaic language. Then She blessed us all with Her motherly blessing and blessed everything you brought for a blessing. In a special way, tonight, Our Lady prayed over the sick present here. Then Our Lady said:
‘Dear children, also today, I call you anew: decide for Jesus. Decide and set out together with Him into the future. I am with you, dear children, because my Son permitted me to remain with you for so long, because I desire to lead you, to teach you, to educate you—I desire to lead all of you to my Son. I desire to lead all of you to Heaven. Therefore, today, I call you anew, decide for Him. Put Him in the first place in your life. Dear children, this world in which you live, is passing. Therefore decide, decide for peace. Live peace. Decide for prayer. Pray, dear children, pray, pray. Thank you, dear children, also today, for having responded to my call.’

Then I recommended all of you, all your needs, your intentions, your families and especially all the sick. Then a conversation between us followed, Our Lady spoke to me and I to Her. This remains only between us. After that conversation Our Lady left in prayer, in an illuminated Sign of the Cross with a greeting,
‘Go in peace, my children.’”    

No comments: