7/9/13

Dear Family of Mary,



  The Blue Cross before Ivan's apparaition
The Blue Cross, July 8, 2013 - Ivan's prayer group!
(c)Mary TV 2013 
 
J.M.J.
July 9, 2013
 
Dear Family of Mary,
 
Last night, Monday, July 8, 2013, Ivan's prayer group met at the Blue Cross. Our Lady appeared to Ivan and gave a message. Here is the English translation of Ivan's witness given by Nancy Latta right after the apparition:
 
I desire to share with you what is most important about tonight's meeting.    
And tonight Our Lady appeared, very Joyful and happy, and in the beginning as always she greeted us with her motherly greeting, "Praised be Jesus, my dear children."
 
After that she extended her hands and she prayed in a special way over those who are sick among us. After that she prayed over all of us.
 
Then Our Lady said:
 
"Dear children, as of today, in a special way, I desire to call you at this time in a special way to pray for my intentions. Pray, dear children, for my plans that I desire to realize. I need your prayers. I desire to realize them through you.  Thank you, dear children, also today for responding to my call."
 
After that Our Lady blessed us with her motherly blessing and she blessed all of the articles that you brought here to be blessed.
 
After that I recommended all of you, all of your needs and all of your families and intentions in a special way. I recommended all of you present who are sick, and those in a special way who are in need of our prayers.  
 
After that Our Lady continued to pray over all of us here, and in that prayer she left in the sign of the cross, with the words, "Go in peace, my dear children."
 
This is what is most important from tonight's meeting with Our Lady. Our Lady really in a special way is inviting us to pray at this time for her intentions that the plans she desires may be realized. That is the most important part of what Our Lady said to us.
 
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
Mary TV 2013

Ivan shares the July 8, 2013 message  
 Ivan shares the message he received from Our Lady! 
 
Logo
 
 
 
 "Medjugorje is the spiritual center of the world!"   
Blessed John Paul II  -
Be connected! 

No comments: