The Lord said Go and witness against the killing of my unborn babies.
And I said Who, me?
And He said Yes, you.
And I said
You mean in public? I can’t leave the kids. And you know how hard it is to find a sitter. Besides, there’s company coming.
And He said You’re stalling.
And the Lord said Go and witness against abortion.
And I said I don’t want to.
And He said I didn’t ask if you wanted to.
And I said
Listen, that’s not my style. I’m not the kind of person who gets involved in controversy. Besides, my family won’t like it. Or my friends. Or my boss. And what will my neighbors think?
And He said Baloney. Go.
And yet a third time the Lord said Go and save my babies.
And I said Do have to?
And he said Do you love me?
And I said
Lord, I’m scared. People will hate me. And make fun of me. And cut me up into little pieces. And maybe I won’t know what to say.
And He said Where do you think I’ll be?
And the Lord said Go!
And I sighed Here I am. Send me.
…..Unknown
Source  http://www.musingsat85.com/myblog/