11/9/13

A message from Our Lady

Dear children! Today I pray for you and with you that the Holy Spirit may help you and increase your faith, so that you may accept even more the messages that I am giving you here in this holy place. Little children, comprehend that this is a time of grace for each of you; and with me, little children, you are secure. I desire to lead you all on the way of holiness. Live my messages and put into life every word that I am giving you. May they be precious to you because they come from heaven. Thank you for having responded to my call." Our Lady's Medjugorje message of June 25, 2002

Dear children!
 Today I call you to open yourselves to prayer.
Prayer works miracles in you and through you.


Therefore, little children, in the simplicity of heart seek of the Most High to give you the strength to be God’s children and for Satan not to shake you like the wind shakes the branches.

 Little children, decide for God anew and seek only his will – and then you will find joy and peace in him. Thank you for having responded to my call. Medjugorje Message of October 25, 2013

No comments: