6/4/14

Novena to the Holy Spirit Day 7



     
Gentleness
(c) Mary TV 2014


J.M.J   
June 5, 2014
Novena to the Holy Spirit Day 7
Dear Family of Mary!
Today we pray for gentleness!
September 2, 2008 "Dear children, Today, with my motherly heart, I call you gathered around me to love your neighbor. My children, stop. Look in the eyes of your brother and see Jesus, my Son. If you see joy, rejoice with him. If there is pain in the eyes of your brother, with your tenderness and goodness, cast it away, because without love you are lost. Only love is effective; it works miracles. Love will give you unity in my Son and victory of my heart. Therefore, my children, love."

Love works miracles!  Gentleness is love in action.

Novena to the Holy Spirit Day 7
Gentleness
Let us bow down in humility at the power and grandeur of the Holy Spirit. Let us worship the Holy Trinity and give glory today to the Paraclete, our Advocate.
Oh Holy Spirit, by Your power, Christ was raised from the dead to save us all. By Your grace, miracles are performed in Jesus' name. By Your love, we are protected from evil. And so, we ask with humility and a beggar's heart for Your gift of Gentleness within us.
Despite the gravity of our sins, oh Lord you treat us with Gentleness. Dear Holy Spirit, give us your power to treat all in our lives with the Gentleness of the Saints.
Amen.
Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful and kindle in them the fire of your love. Send forth your Spirit and they shall be created. And You shall renew the face of the earth.
O, God, who by the light of the Holy Spirit, did instruct the hearts of the faithful, grant that by the same Holy Spirit we may be truly wise and ever enjoy His consolations, through Christ Our Lord,
Amen.

In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
(c)Mary TV 2014
Holy Spirit Come https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LtEBxh8LHM

1 comment:

Ed Sousa said...

After Jesus rose from the dead, he appeared to the apostles and, breath­ing on them, said, “Receive the Holy Spirit” (John 20:22).
“Lord Jesus, breathe on me and make me more alive to God. Come, Holy Spirit, and fill me with your life!”