2/24/15

Medjugorje is different from other places.


Places in life that mark you forever

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhkD8krwqc4C1cfz-ckscdrFP0ChKHMUdJiy4Ysl4CBx3qPrOiYmkI-guaxXesm19ZfmlZKKevG0yyLTppLVj6NuE0S2oerpVyr3zXnW92dKdps0wz9kXoaZpzvh59f1JdlOyp1njlgcwrW/s1600/Our+Lady+at+St.+James+2.jpg
Posted by Renee Maroon
 Jan: 18,2014
           
There are some. Places in life that mark you forever. Once you have come in contact with them, You feel like a new person, and even others are aware that something has changed your life, the place that has marked me is called Medjugorje 

Medjugorje is different from other places. Because there is a presence there, that you do not see, but whose effects and benefits you gather, it is a presence that speaks to our hearts and manifests itself in a personal manner for each one of us. This presence is Mary, the mother of God.


In Medjugorje I discover that this mother, the queen of peace wants to enter our lives .That is the reason she says to us “, dear children, accept me in your lives, because I desire to bestow my love upon you”. 
When I first heard of Medjugorje in 2001 I felt immediately the desire to be there.


I wanted to be where my Mother is, I wanted to be in her presence, I wanted to be near her, if only for a little while. But now I understand it was God who put that desire in my heart through my Mother, Mary.
Yes, I could go to any church and be with Her, but in Medjugorje it is our Lady who comes.

I remember when our lady invited us to the apparition mountain for the first time. She said that she is very happy to see so many people there at the apparition site. She prayed with us. She said, “You are important! I need everyone to help in God’s Plan”.

Remember, you are important to God’s Plan.

My experience in Medjugorje has given me gifts that I unwrap each and every day and each day I find something more beautiful placed in my soul!
What kind of gifts are they? The gift of prayer. She said God will grant special graces in prayer.  The gift of fasting on bread and water; The gift of confession. The gift of the Eucharist: 

Are these gifts available here at home? Of course they are…..but when you plant a seed you want to nurture it, be sure to give it plenty of water, good shelter, watch the environment, to make sure it will be able to grow best.

I do not believe that growth will be best in a dry climate, or in the weeds; the weeds in our culture do not nourish or deepen spiritual growth in the heart.

Our mother calls all her children to her heart, and so I see Medjugorje as the pulse of our Mother’s heart, the love pouring through those who live the messages. 

I know it is true we don’t need to be in Medjugorje to receive a gift of the holy spirit. The kingdom is inside our heart, but we know we are very weak by ourselves.  The world, as Gospa said, “is a world without God.. 
“I am with you, “she said. Her presence is also physical in an overwhelming way, as the visionaries have told us.

Spiritually, how could I describe for you what I felt for the first time there?  I was exactly like a lost child who needs their mother and feels her presence again. All the time I felt a special love and attention like Our Lady was telling me,” I know you are here for me.  I am with you ... Look! Here I am.

It is feeling Her love which changed my life and made me understand and experience things which I might never have experienced here at home.
By observing what happens in Medjugorje and why our lady chose this way to reveal her love to me, I cannot answer in specific words.

But I know these are God’s way..I will pray that each one of you feel the call to go to Medjugorje because it is a little piece of heaven, if I want to go to heaven and not to remain forever in this earthly life, then I must at least take a look, on how it will be in heaven.

In this way I discovered most of the things which I must change in my life. By experiencing heaven there. Which I been to Medjugorje four times I could say found it all in Medjugorje: love, peace, and joy, 
How do you describe pure love of the heart .the peace of the Gospa and the joy of heaven?  I cannot describe it but I say the Gospa is in Medjugorje.  Gospa is a Croatian word.  It means the Blessed Mother.

I wish I had gone sooner. I wouldn’t have missed out on all the blessing, and have been closer to Our Lady and Jesus sooner in life. I could have spent less time worrying and more time trusting God, loving and believing.

I will tell you not to ignore this call in your heart.  Let the 
Holy Spirit lead you. Do not say no to heaven!

Medjugorje brings great peace into your heart. The good thing about Medjugorje is that you keep carrying it with you forever.
I always take myself back there in my mind and heart and immediately I find this peace, God’s peace. This fills my heart.

Every time I go to Medjugorje,  I got to live free from this world and got to live what I hope will be how I get to live in eternity. 

I always say it is not the same thing to talk about Medjugorje as it is to experience it yourself. It is different when you go into the church , it is different when you climb the Krezevac, the cross mountain, it is different when you climb the apparition hill to be with Our Lady on the same holy ground. I hope this bring's some light to your heart.
May Our Lady’s love touch your heart today and every day of your life! 

No comments: