12/25/15

Medjugorje: Our Lady's Christmas Message to Marija of December 25, 15

“Dear children! Also today I am carrying my Son Jesus to you and from this embrace I am giving you His peace and a longing for Heaven. I am praying with you for peace and am calling you to be peace. I am blessing all of you with my motherly blessing of peace. Thank you for having responded to my call.”

A Little Reflection (by Sr. Isabel) 
Today, we celebrate the birth of the Prince of Peace. Is it any wonder that Our Lady stresses the peace which only He can give? She has given us Jesus to be our peace.We know that true peace will only come about for us when we are united with her and her Son in the eternal kingdom. Meanwhile, we strive for inner peace midst a troubled world in which peace seems to be unattainable. 
We pray for peace, personal peace, peace in our families, peace in our communities, peace in our parishes, in our cities and in the entire world. It is encouraging that Our Lady is praying with us and for us. Holy Mary, Mother of the Infant Jesus, our Prince of Peace, intercede for us so that we may be instruments of peace in the world in which we live. Thank you for you Motherly blessing.

1 comment:

Ed Sousa said...

"I have come to tell the world that God exists. He is the fullness of life, and to enjoy this fullness and peace, you must return to God."
Message from Our Lady, June 1981