4/25/16

I call you to pray for your Shepherds

  

(c) Maty TV 2015

J.M.J.
Dear Family of Mary!
St. Mark
Dear Family of Mary!
Our Lady asks us to pray for our priests. She loves them with a special love, and she understand that we need them more than we know. They carry a heavy load, and are misunderstood in the larger society. Here is a Litany that I put together made up of many quotes from Our Lady's messages. They contain beautiful words to help us to esteem and pray for our priests. The final prayer is one Saint Faustina wrote in her Diary.
A Litany for Our Priests
V. Lord, have mercy on us.
R. Christ, have mercy on us.
V. Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, hear us.
R. Christ, graciously hear us.
God, the Father of heaven, have mercy on us.
God the Son, Redeemer of the world, have mercy on us.
God the Holy Spirit, have mercy on us.
Holy Mary, pray for us.
Mother of God, pray for us
Mary, mother of our priests, pray for them.
"I call you to pray for your shepherds. Alongside them, I will triumph." (October 2, 2010)
Father, have mercy on our priests.
"Again I am calling you: pray for your shepherds." (November 2, 2011)
Father, have mercy on our priests.
"Pray for your shepherds so that through your fasting and prayer they can lead you in love." (February 02, 2013)
Father, have mercy on our priests.
"Pray for your shepherds that they may always have love for you as my Son had, and showed by giving His life for your salvation." November 02, 2013
Father, have mercy on our priests.
"Pray for your shepherds that the ray of God's grace may illuminate their ways." (February 02, 2014)
Father, have mercy on our priests.
"Pray for your shepherds and place your trust in their blessed hands." (March 02, 2014)
Father, have mercy on our priests.
"Pray for your shepherds. I pray for them and I desire that they may always feel the blessing of my motherly hands and the support of my motherly heart." (April 02, 2014)
Father, have mercy on our priests.
"Pray for your shepherds that they may always lead you with a pure heart on the way of truth and love - the way of my Son." (June 02, 2014)
Father, have mercy on our priests.
"I am imploring you anew to pray for your shepherds so that they may always look to my Son who was the first Shepherd of the world and whose family was the entire world." (December 02, 2014)
Father, have mercy on our priests.
"Pray for your shepherds because they are the strength of the Church which my Son left to you. Through my Son, they are the shepherds of souls." (March 02, 2015)
Father, have mercy on our priests.
"Pray for your shepherds. They belong to my Son. He called them. Pray that they may always have the strength and the courage to shine with the light of my Son." (June 02, 2015)
Father, have mercy on our priests.
"Pray for your shepherds that they may have the strength and the love to be bridges of salvation." (December 02, 2015)
Father, have mercy on our priests.
"I implore you to pray for your shepherds that at every moment they may have love, that they may work for my Son with love - through Him and in memory of Him." (April 2, 2016)
Father, have mercy on our priests.
"Pray for your shepherds that, united in my Son, they can always joyfully proclaim the Word of God." (March 18, 2012)
Father, have mercy on our priests.
"Pray for priests. Pray that the unity between my Son and them may be all the stronger, that they may be one." (September 02, 2012)
Father, have mercy on our priests.
Let us pray:
O my Jesus, I beg You on behalf of the whole Church: Grant it love and the light of Your Spirit, and give power to the words of priests so that hardened hearts might be brought to repentance and return to You, O Lord.
Lord, give us holy priests; You yourself maintain them in holiness. O Divine and Great High Priest, may the power of Your mercy accompany them everywhere and protect them from the devil's traps and snares which are continually being set for the souls of priests.
May the power of Your mercy, O Lord, shatter and bring to naught all that might tarnish the sanctity of priests, for You can do all things. (1152)   Amen.
In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
©Mary TV 2016

No comments: