9/25/17


(c)Mateo Ivankovic 2017


J.M.J.
September 25, 2017

Dear Family of Mary!

 September 25, 2017 Message from Our Lady, Queen of Peace:

"Dear children! I am calling you to be generous in renunciation, fasting and prayer for all those who are in temptation, and are your brothers and sisters. In a special way I am imploring you to pray for priests and for all the consecrated, that they may love Jesus still more fervently; that the Holy Spirit may fill their hearts with joy; that they may witness Heaven and Heavenly mysteries. Many souls are in sin, because there are not those who sacrifice themselves and pray for their conversion. I am with you and am praying that your hearts may be filled with joy. Thank you for having responded to my call." (September 25, 2017)

In Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
Cathy Nolan
Mary TV

1 comment:

Ed Sousa said...

July 02, 2014
"Dear children.... I desire for all of you to be with me in eternity, because you are a part of me. I will help you on your way. My love will envelop you like a mantle and make of you apostles of my light - of God's light..."